- Art Therapy Meet Up @ 10am to 1pm- Free (£1 suggested donation)– Drop in- all materials provided
- Other Halves Meet up @ 10am to 12- workshops on 1st and 3rd Monday for those living with dementia and their carers. Contact: Jackie on 07955345290 or email@example.com.
- Business Networking @ 10 am-12- 3rd Monday of the Month- Free Drop in
- Home Education workshops@ 1pm-3pm 3rd Monday of the month. Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discovery & Explorer Art group @ 4pm to 6pm for years 5, 6 and 7. £4 per child. Contact Lisa: 07930545595.
- ESOL classes @ 18.30 – Contact: Tamar:0784650608
- Spanish conversation @12.15-13.15. Just buy a drink- no need to book
- 3rd Tuesday each month @10am-12: Naturally Happy Families: sling library, cloth nappies. The aim is to promote attachment parenting through safe and comfortable baby wearing. Contact: Carol on 07748368403
- ESOL classes. Contact Tamar: 0784650608
- ESOL classes. Contact Tamar:0784650608
- Spanish speaking children’s art group@10 am. £3 per child (Term time only)
- Italian conversation@ 12.15 to 1.15 .Just buy a drink. No need to book.
- Goodgym@ 6.30 pm – email@example.com
- 2nd Wednesday each month @ 7pm: Social Artist Meet Up : For professional artists and photographers to meet, discuss the arts, share experiences and learn from each other. Contact Bethan: 07548109604
- Ideas Talk @ 7.30 pm- 3rd Wednesday of the month- just drop in
- Transition Chelmsford @ 7.30pm- last Wednesday of the month
- crochet, knitting & sewing @ 11am-2pm. £3 including a drink For sewing only, please bring your chosen material. Beginners and non beginners
- salsa lesson: @19.30 to 21.30- £5 : one hour class, one hour free dancing. come alone or with partner. 07943840777 or 07415054320
- Ukulele beginners course@ 6.30 and Drop in Ukulele sessions@ 7.30- £2. Contact: 01268 533886
- Messy art play for under 5@ 10 am to 12, £1 per child
- 2nd Friday each month @ 10am to 12.30: Naturally Happy Family (Ideas Hub 1st floor).Sling library, cloth nappies. The aim is to promote attachment parenting through safe and comfortable baby wearing. Contact: Carol on 07748368403
- Meditation & Dialogue @ 10.30 to 11.30, Threadneedle House 6th floor.£6/ £3 conc. Would you like to extend your understanding of self and others? Contact Tamar:0784650608
- Magic cards, Vanguard and board games, @ 5pm til late, Threadneedle house, 2nd floor, £2 pp
- Didgeridoo club @ 12.00 to 1.00pm, £5 incl a drink. Confident players, Ideas Hub- £5 incl a drink
- Craft & Laugh with Lynn @10.30 to 12.30. Last Saturday each month. Bring your own project or join in with what Lynn has planned- Drop in. Suggested donation £1
- Crochet with Lynn @10.30 to12.30. 1st and 3rd Saturday each month. Suggested donation £1
- Photography Course@11am-12. £7 pp. all levels/ all ages. Contact Aytac: 07545548073
- Repair café @ 11am to 2pm. Last Saturday each month .Bring your broken small electrical items in need of repairs. We will show you how to repair them and/ or advise you what to do next. Contact: Edith on 07880990443 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teen Art Club @ 2pm to 4pm- £3
- Chelmsford Amateur Music Players and Singers (CHAMPS) @ 2pm to 4pm. 1st Sun & 3rd Sun each month Making Music Together. All abilities (incl beginners); range of musical genres (folk, pop, rock and blues); jamming sessions and sing-alongs; Explore musical ideas and themes, learn from each other and develop both individually and together; Perform at events when ready (for those so inclined). Friendly and informal. Free (small donation to Ideas Hub appreciated).
Contact: Richard 01245 460296 (eve) or email@example.com.