Spaces are available for meetings, workshops, to exhibit artwork and hold a range of events from community education through to birthday parties.
|Art Exhibition||Free to exhibit/ 15% commission on sale|
|Ground floor community space||£10 an hour (opening hours only)|
|Whole ground floor||With host: £100 for 3 hours (outside opening hours only)
Without host: £70 + refundable deposit £250
|First floor wooden area||£10 an hour|
|First floor window area||£10 an hour|
Please note that we have no disability access for the first floor at the moment. Please contact us early in advance so we can provide alternative accommodation downstairs.
Booking Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions have been compiled in order to ensure a successful and safe environment for you as the event organiser, the Ideas Hub team and attendees. Please read the terms and conditions carefully and contact a member of the bookings team if you have any queries.
1.You are required to fill in this Booking Request Form and submit it to the Ideas Hub.
- A member of the team will contact you asap by email or phone to confirm and/or discuss further your booking. Please be aware that other events may have been booked for your preferred time or may be running alongside your event.
- A 30% deposit should be paid on confirmation by cheque or BACs only. This fee is non-refundable. Details below:
|Account Name:||IDEAS HUB CHELMSFORD|
|Bank:||THE CO-OPERATIVE BANK|
- We will provide a generic template risk assessment for your event. Please complete and return it for review to the co-ordinating team to ensure the booked area is suitable and safe for the intended purpose, also for your safety and the attendees of the booking. Some activities will require Public Liability Insurance. You may be asked to provide evidence of this.
- We will assist you set up the space to your requirements. Please notify us of any equipment required 5 days in advance of your event.
- During opening hours, the café is open to the public and will be hosted by one of our team. If your event is out of hours we will need to provide you with a host at additional cost or negotiate alternative arrangement.
- Please let us know if you require catering.
- We will provide you with information about the fire drill procedure. It is your responsibility to inform your attendees of the fire escape routes at the beginning of your session.
- You will be responsible to take the names of your attendees and any fees charged yourself. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Other events will frequently be booked at the same time as yours. Please be considerate of other people using the space.
- Once the booking has finished you must leave the space as you found it.
- You are responsible for organizing the advertising/ marketing of your event.
- In the case of illness or emergency and/or if the workshop is cancelled, it is your responsibility to contact your attendees.
The IDEAS HUB is responsible for:
- Contacting you, the event organiser with confirmation of the booking.
- Ensuring a safe environment for your event to be held.
- Inform you of the fire exit procedure and risk assessment